Vendors Representative / Advocate Services in Victoria
Are you time poor, unsure of the current market or just unfamiliar with the selling process?
In a “soft” or “slowing” market, securing the services of more than just an adequate real estate agent is essential. This is why Town and Country Property Services Vendors Representative Service is “key” to selling your property.
The role of our Vendors Representative Service is to act exclusively on behalf of the vendor as the vendor’s advocate. We provide our clients with guidance, knowledge and expertise to ensure a stress-free property transaction.
We eliminate any exposure the estate agent has to you the vendor, which is hugely important in achieving the best price for your property.
At Town and Country Property Services we pride ourselves on providing our clients with the freedom to enjoy their daily life without having to worry about their property sale.
Our staff are licensed independent real estate consultants and have no real estate affiliates.
Our role is to:
- Interview a number of agents to find the right agent to market your property to achieve the best sale price in a reasonable timeframe, rather than spending the next three months trying to reduce your price expectation
- Negotiate the best commission and marketing campaign for your property
- Recommend the best selling method for your property, private sale, auction, tender, etc.
- Provide you with regular feedback throughout the selling process
- Relay all offers to you and guide you through the negotiation process We do all the dealing with the agent, so there is no pressure to accept a lower offer
- Ensure the Contract Conditions suit your circumstances for settlement, etc.
Our role ensures the estate agent has no exposure to our clients, therefore they are unable to “condition” you the client, into accepting an inferior offer.
AND BEST OF ALL THIS SERVICE IS FREE.